Saturday, December 24, 2011

Restaurant Review: Longhorn Steakhouse

To celebrate my birthday, Lisa and I went to Longhorn Steakhouse! The evening started off well by being greeted warmly at the door followed by a 20 minute wait. Beside the 8 or so couples and families also waiting, it was clear that the Longhorn staff was not on top of their game. With tables needing to be bussed and the food service crawling to get entrees out, I knew it was going to be a long night.

Once we had gotten seated it was another 10 or 15 minute wait before our server even got to our table. After getting our water with lemons, which we turned into lemonade, we proceeded to order. Lisa got the 8 ounce sirloin with mashed potatoes and I got the Longhorn Porterhouse with a sweet potato. Despite the lack of good service the food was very good and the overall bill wasn't to bad.

Overall I would give the restaurant a 3.5/5 The food was good the service was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment