Sunday, May 13, 2012

Garden: Update


Due to the over population of rabbits, squirrels and deer in the area I have put up a fence to ward off the animals. Yes, I believe deer are to blame for my garden being sampled last night. 

I also put bird netting over the top of the fence; you can't really see it in the picture. 
*Thanks to Carolyn, the chicken wire worked out great!
Also on a side note I found a 1945 wheat penny while digging up the ground.
In case anyone didn't read the first post here is the link

2 comments:

  1. Nice! You could put up a motion-activated camera and see what animal(s) are eating them. (Maybe Squatches??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those plants look rather suspect...like the leaves you find on Snoop Dogg's necklace... I would take these pictures down if I were you Dupination.

    ReplyDelete