Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Project: True Bot

I have wanted to start this project for awhile and now with some extra free time I can finally take this on. The project's base starts off by using voice recognition software in a way like an "ask-respond system" that is smart enough to learn words and commands. This would be the base idea for it and as the project progresses I have other ideas.

I thought of this idea before Apple came out publicly with "Siri." Originally I wanted to put a system in my car so I could tell my stereo to change the song or search for an artist all based on voice commands. Now I am going to be aiming my efforts more towards mobile devices, phones, tablets, and laptops doing specific commands.

Estimated Phase 1 Completion: 6 months+

***UPDATE***
Project ended. Not enough free time while working on other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment