Monday, December 19, 2011

Life is a Journey: Daydreaming

Well this post marks two important things. One my first blog and two my first blog post. I am sitting my parent's house wondering where life is going to take me next. I just graduated with my Computer Science degree and I am currently looking for jobs. I think I may have found one but is it the right direction for me??... ehhh who knows.

Everyone I know has the answer for me and what I should do. Unfortunately their views are all a little different. In the end I know I can't make everyone happy about my job location, guess that means I'll be driving a lot.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to when I was a kid. Life was sooooo.. easy. No bills, a few responsibilities and after you come home from school you didn't have a worry in the world. Ah those were the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment